DONUT EATING CONTEST
September 12, 10:00am (during the Apple Festival)
3 Separate Contests:
Kids 6 & Under, Kids 7-12, Adults 13 & Up
This year, there will be 3 donut eating contests. In all contests, the participants must eat all of their donuts in the shortest amount of time to be declared the winner. Kids age 6 and under must eat 1 donut, kids ages 7 to 12 must eat 3 donuts, and adults 13 and older must eat 6 donuts. The 6 and under contest will begin at 10:00 and the other contests will immediately follow.
1. There is a $5.00 non-refundable registration fee for all kids, and a $10.00 non-refundable registration fee for all adults.
2. Any contestant who is sick is disqualified and must clean up his own mess.
3. The first person to finish all of his donuts in the shortest amount of time, is the winner. Contestants are given a quart of cider along with their donuts. If a contestant dunks his donuts in his apple cider, he must also drink the entire glass of cider.
4. The winner of the contest will receive half of the registration money,plus a bag of donuts. The Ferrell Fire Company will receive the other half of the registration money.
5. Any person caught cheating will be disqualified.
6. To be declared the winner, the contestant must swallow all of his donuts and drink all of his cider in the cup (if he dunked a donut) and show an empty mouth to the judges.
7. Each contest is limited to the first 12 contestants.
2014 Contest Winners
Employee Contest - Earl vs. Steve
6 & Under
7 to 12
Adults - JW and Bill are sizing each other up. Who will win?
Adults - Bill was the winner and received victory hugs from his children.