BLUEBERRY DESSERT CONTEST
July 8th - 11:00 am (during the Blueberry Festival)
1. Contestants must sign up by July 7th. Either call or come by the market. Contestants must sign a waiver before entering. It can be signed the day of the contest.
2. Blueberries must be the main fruit in the recipe, but other fruits can be used in the dessert.
3. Bring two copies of your recipe to the market the day of the contest. One will be placed behind your dessert. DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME ON THIS RECIPE! The other will be put on our website.
5. Please bring any serving/cutting untensils that your dessert requires.
6. Contestants should bring their desserts to the pavilion by the market between 10:30 am and 10:45 am. Judging begins at 11:00 am, and the winners will be announced at 12:30 pm. Contestants must be present to win.
When the judging is complete and the winners are announced, the contestants can try the other desserts. When the contestants have finished sampling, remaining onlookers can also sample the desserts .
The contest is limited to the first 24 people to sign up.
There will be three judges. Each judge can give each dessert up to 100 points, so your score will be out of a possible 300 points.
|Ease of Preparation/
Use of Main Ingredient